Auto Screen Brightness ?

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok I just picked up my Note 2 from AT&T the other day. It seems the GN2 has trouble with auto brightness in a dimly lit room, had the same thing with my Galaxy Nexus. When the ambient light is nether real bright or real dark the screen flickers a lot. Anyone b else notice this?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok I just picked up my Note 2 from AT&T the other day. It seems the GN2 has trouble with auto brightness in a dimly lit room, had the same thing with my Galaxy Nexus. When the ambient light is nether real bright or real dark the screen flickers a lot. Anyone b else notice this?

Pull notification down. Is power savings toggle on

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Nope power saving mode is off. I really think it's something with
Samsung's screen software as this was the same way my Galaxy
Nexus acted.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Go into Settings, Display, and disable the Auto adjust screen tone. That may help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Auto brightness off, turn on movie mode, and put brightness to full. Hands down the best setup for our phone. I came from an iPhone with a retina display.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this as well. Had similiar issue with my Evo 4g also though.

Denis Howe

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Note II running ICS. Auto brightness and auto rotate seem to be much worse than on my iPhone 4. Sitting in a dim bar and the brightness is wandering up and down at random. Turning off power-save seems to help. Screen often rotates when device is facing upwards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eeveeo