Auto Sync Data....email

QatarHero

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
From time to time my auto sync somehow gets unchecked and my email won't sync. Anyone have this problem? It is an easy fix but I was wondering how it becomes unchecked.

Posted from my Beastly Note 3 via Android Central App

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
From time to time my auto sync somehow gets unchecked and my email won't sync. Anyone have this problem? It is an easy fix but I was wondering how it becomes unchecked.

Same here, Gmail, Exchange... Running Xperia SP 4.3 and I think Battery Guru might cause this...

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Move the "Sync" icon out of the main window so it's not visible in the 1st row. You are seeing the issue because you're inadvertently pressing it.

QatarHero

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Move the "Sync" icon out of the main window so it's not visible in the 1st row. You are seeing the issue because you're inadvertently pressing it.

I imagine you are talking about the settings with wifi etc? On my phone there isn't a sync icon unless I am clueless since I have only had the phone for a month:)

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

If you use the "power save mode" it also turns off auto sync.

I think, if I remember correctly - forgive me if I'm wrong but it's been about 6 months, AVG also had a setting that turned off auto sync (which took me a while to find when I was trying to figure out why my emails weren't coming through! Finally figured out what I had done).

Posted via Android Central App

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I also have avg on my phone and it doesn't turn off the master sync.....it turned off on me once the way FBA said....

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I also have avg on my phone and it doesn't turn off the master sync.....it turned off on me once the way FBA said....

Then i was right about my memory being horrible! Haha. I know i had trouble with some security/antivirus app and my sync ...trouble is i don't know which after 6+mos!

Hopefully the OP will get their problem sorted.

Sarks.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
If you use the "power save mode" it also turns off auto sync.

Not true. Auto sync does not get shut off by power save mode on the Note 3. I'm always in power save mode and auto sync is always on during the day.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Not true. Auto sync does not get shut off by power save mode on the Note 3. I'm always in power save mode and auto sync is always on during the day.

When I used power save and my battery got down to 30% it would turn off auto sync. I guess I should have went into more detail when I wrote my original posting, sorry.

Glad you got it sorted out OP :) You may want to post what you did to solve the problem - in case anyone else is in the same position as you, might help them out.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
That's still not right; my A/S stays on no matter what...something wrong in your config or software! Both my Note 3's are the same.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lethabo Mokoena