back to stock...sniff sniff

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
After everyones help, nothing seemed to work....and I am extremely grateful for everything everyone had said and done, sadly, I flashed back to stock DI01. Then did an OTA update, it says I'm on EA28? When I first bought the phone and did the OTA update it brought me to DL09.... what's up with that?

So now that I have my squeaky clean, yet very bloated fascinte. Would anyone suggest I just do the package with EB01/16 with sc 2.6?

Or should I start elsewhere first?

At least I know if I screw up I can go back to stock lol

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
After everyones help, nothing seemed to work....and I am extremely grateful for everything everyone had said and done, sadly, I flashed back to stock DI01. Then did an OTA update, it says I'm on EA28? When I first bought the phone and did the OTA update it brought me to DL09.... what's up with that?

So now that I have my squeaky clean, yet very bloated fascinte. Would anyone suggest I just do the package with EB01/16 with sc 2.6?

Or should I start elsewhere first?

At least I know if I screw up I can go back to stock lol

EA28 was the OTA update after DL09. There was a problem in DL09 when you had the pattern unlock on your phone you were supposed to still be able to make an emergency or 911 call. That was not working and EA28 fixed that. I myself am currently on sc 2.6. Ever since I first tried one of Adrynalyne's superclean ROMs, that's all I run. So yes, I would recommend DroidXcon's all-in-one ODIN package for the EB01/16 sc 2.6. It's just so easy to do, no muss, no fuss.

Reactions: putney1477

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz