Backing out of SMS saves a draft?

daero93

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My wifes EVO 3D, everytime she backs out of a SMS message it automatically saves a draft. I have looked all over the settings to make sure that isnt the problem. I have contacted Sprint tech support and all they want to do is hard reset. Any help greatly appreciated!

Daero93:)

thunderx2000

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Re: DRAFTS

It does that if she didn't send the message. It's a great feature if you accidentally exit out of the SMS app, it saves a whole lot of typing.

reggiep

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine does that too! After you send the message and back out, it saves the last word of that message as a draft. Bugs the hell outta me.

reggiep

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
It bugs me because (as i said before) it saves it AFTER I've already sent the message. Why would I want to save a message I already sent?

Janamba

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I had this as well and didnt like it and I figure out how to stop it, Here is how,
You have to delete where it says Sent from your HTC Evo ,you know your signature. After I deleted that , it stop saving it to a draft on mine an my wifes.

fred72matt

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
it only saves on mine if I don't send the text and i love that feature. They have been plenty of times I get a call during mid text and i just go back into the text log and its still there