Backing up data/apps via Cloud?

FYourProblems

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi friends,

Another question for you guys: How do I backup ALL of my data (apps, pictures, everything) to my Box Cloud account so if I need to do a factory flash I could get all my information back? Sorry, I just had an iPhone before and I used to be able to backup at the click of a button in iTunes, how does it work here? Ideally I'd like to be able backup on demand whenever I want to (not automatically), relfash, and restore my data seemlessly...

Thanks

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I know there is a built in backup on the Nexus 4 but it isn't the best. THat's why people recomend rooting your phone and getting titanium backup

FYourProblems

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I know there is a built in backup on the Nexus 4 but it isn't the best. THat's why people recomend rooting your phone and getting titanium backup

Yeah I've read about that. I'd even settle for wired backup if I could back everything up to my computer and be able to restore it at will

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I've read about that. I'd even settle for wired backup if I could back everything up to my computer and be able to restore it at will

Titanium backup has this option where you can backup to google drive which is nice. You should download the google drive application and you can store a lot of stuff in there (5GB)

wxrusss8

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
You might also want to try MyBackup Pro. It lets you backup to their servers.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Urban Monk

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
You can do a fast wired backup via adb to your Windows, Mac or Linux computer. On your PC install the Google Nexus Tool Kit available in the XDA forums. Follow the simple instructions and you can then do complete backups, (just like Titanium.) If you choose to root you can also do nandroid backups. Restoring is just as simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO