Backing Up Droid

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Free in market -- check out "astro file manager" in my opinion the UI is a little clunky -- but does a nice job -- backs up apps on SD card. does not STRORE there, backs up there. very nice .... especially for free.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
i use mybackuppro. paid, there is a limited free version, but for backing up ill pay the money. its great. backs up everything....settings, apps, texts, etc.etc..

mjones73

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Astro only backs up your installed apps which you can re-download from the market unless you're saving specific versions... MyBackUp Pro backs up your Apps, Contacts, call logs, bookmarks, text messages, etc... pretty much everything on the phone..

TKNOVA

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Another vote for MyBackup Pro. I upgraded to the pro version last Thursday and ended up having to get a new phone two days later. The restore worked great. My timing was fortuitous.

chrisb73

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Will MyBackup Pro back up the settings for an app. I spent a long time customizing Handcent and hate to lose my settings for it.

chrisb73

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just tried it, backup a program with mybackup then uninstall it. Reinstalled with mybackup and none of my settings were there. Is there a program that can help me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbers