Battery drainage

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

Ever since the last two updates, the battery is draining right after taking off charger. I have read and done countless checks and to no avail. I heard that the iOS changes were so Verizon could spy on us: ap usage, who or what are we googling. An ap called appflash was added to my phone and I was told to uninstall...but it couldn't, so I dis-enabled it. Next day, it was on again. These battery problems are huge and no one is doing anything about it. I'm not buying anymore Motorola's and switching from Verizon to Cricket! Very interesting when you folks are sending phones back for repairs due to battery issue or speaking with Verizon or phone mfgr no one is fixing or dealing with the issue. Cricket here I come

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Apple's changes were to iPhones only - they have nothing to do with Verizon or with Android phones.

Many "battery problems" are actually "battery usage problems". Charging a phone o more than 80% or discharging it to less than 40% is bad for the battery. Many iPhone users drain the battery to 0% before recharging, then complain when they fail in less than 6 months. You can't treat lithium batteries like that if you want them to last.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy cricket and your new phone.

Since this was posted with an anonymous account and you can't reply I'm just going to close down this thread since there is no real discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.