battery draining while plugged in?

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure your plugging it in all the way? I noticed that when I plug in my charger it goes in a little more than halfway so I think its plugged in properly but its not.

zorian99

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
the little charge icon shows up so it is charging but the battery level drops while using it.....i'm wondering if i need to trade this phone in for a different bionic or if 4g/lte really using that much power

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
the little charge icon shows up so it is charging but the battery level drops while using it.....i'm wondering if i need to trade this phone in for a different bionic or if 4g/lte really using that much power

As someone else said, make sure you are using the charger that came with the phone.

rbernard80

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the original charger? I've had that happen before with other phones with cheap 3rd party chargers and when I swapped out the charger it worked fine.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
It depends on what you're doing, but it is possible. Check and see if the phone is hot. Sometimes if the phone gets too got it won't charge as a safety measure. Some people have reported the phone getting hot on LTE so that could be the culprit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tile1