Battery full charged screen gone in EB01?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I thought I'd read that the battery fully charged indicator was removed or at least disableable in EB01 but in the middle of the night if I don't turn my clock app on the screen still comes on in my cradle and stays on until I get up and shut it off. Is there a way to disable that all together so it doesn't light up my room all night?

MonkeyGrass

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's the post/mod you are looking for.

This post.

Flash that in CWM and no more battery popup. I honestly have NO IDEA what Samsung was thinking with that... Let's see, most everyone I know charges their phone at night, usually on the nightstand... So Sammy says "lets make a super-annoying buzz/alarm notification that will go off RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I'm sure that will be very helpful"

I mean who really likes to sleep thru the night uninterrupted? I LOVE waking up at 1:45 am to a screen shining like the sun, buzzing and vibrating with the uber-important information that my cell battery is full at long last. :p

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I fixed your link for you. Just for reference, our URL code doesn't always work well, but this usually this does:

[URL="https://forums.androidcentral.com/Posts"]This post[/URL].

Reactions: MonkeyGrass

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Here's the post/mod you are looking for.

This post.

Flash that in CWM and no more battery popup. I honestly have NO IDEA what Samsung was thinking with that... Let's see, most everyone I know charges their phone at night, usually on the nightstand... So Sammy says "lets make a super-annoying buzz/alarm notification that will go off RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I'm sure that will be very helpful"

I mean who really likes to sleep thru the night uninterrupted? I LOVE waking up at 1:45 am to a screen shining like the sun, buzzing and vibrating with the uber-important information that my cell battery is full at long last. :p

I never understood it either. What's worse is that I have "Stay Awake" turned on because it's useful for me in a lot of instances, so once it pops up, the screen stays on ALL night. Drives me nuts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi