Battery Full Notification in Samsung J7, When Do I Know To Remove It From The Charger?

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Battery Full Notification in Samsung J7

Hi, its a pretty silly query.. How do I know whether my Samsung J7 battery is full while charging ? BTW, smart manager is indicating as charging, although it is 100%.. will it show, charge full or something else ? When should I remove the charger ? and how do I know its full charge ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Battery Full Notification in Samsung J7

Welcome to Android Central! If the system doesn't give you the option to display the battery level as a percentage, and if there's no percentage in the notification panel or Quick Settings panel, then you'd have to go to Settings>Battery to know for sure. Or just install any of the dozens of battery widgets available on Google Play Store.

If it's at 100%, it's essentially fully charged. Technically, it would have to stay on the charger for another 1-2 hours to finish the saturation charge, which is the phase where voltage remains stable while current falls steadily to zero. This might give you a little more battery life per charge, but the battery sensor software won't tell you when a saturation charge is complete. I wouldn't worry about saturation charge--I often unplug once it reaches 100%.

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Battery Full Notification in Samsung J7

Thank You for the welcome note :) That's great info... Can U suggest a good app for battery charging indication ?

Edit: If it shows trickle charge info too, I would be more happier .. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63