Battery Life Issues

jreiners

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
OK, I am kind of confused. On the Gnex is battery life really that bad? I get an easy day out of my battery, see attached screen shots, no I understand I am not the heaviest user on AC, but I am a phone nut, I see threads of bad battery life here and othere forums I lurk from time to time. Am I the only person that is HAPPY with the stock battery?? I am ordering the Hyperion 3800 because its cheap and I have big hands, but seriously even full stock its good.

anyone using the Hyperion 3800 without a hitch?

Sorry I know others have posted on here about battery life but it seems that they always complain. I live in a decent 4g area, and even when I had my first (second) crappy gnex my battery did great.

9ks2k

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I get 10+ hours it seems when im running 3g only if ur gettings strong 4g and never loose signal u prob will get decent battery life. but for me its like 6-8 hours cause 4g is always dropping every 5 seconds. i need to return this pos

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
That battery is too small for the nexus. I'm not sure if the 3800 will work with your phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

jreiners

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
No time without signal. Why exactly would the 3800 not work with the VZW GNex? Ordered off amazon (one with nfc) for $20. Hyperion brand, hit and miss reviews but the customer service seems great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
10-12 hours has become the new standard of normal for phones. Unless either manufacturers put bigger stock batteries (average about 17-1800) in or there is some advancement in mobile batteries occurs there isn't much we can do.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
No time without signal. Why exactly would the 3800 not work with the VZW GNex? Ordered off amazon (one with nfc) for $20. Hyperion brand, hit and miss reviews but the customer service seems great.

That's great you can buy a larger battery with the NFC chip. I got rid of my Nexus. I enjoy the battery life on my MAXX

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forum

jreiners

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I know, I was very excited when I saw that It had nfc, I honestly don't need the bigger battery. But heck why not for that price. And the phone could stand to be a little thicker. I bought a case so I could hold the dang thing lol. Even through all this issues I had with this device, I love it.

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Are you on wifi most of the day? If I'm on wifi most of the day I can get 16-20 hours easily. When I'm on 3g I might get 10-14 with the extended battery.

jreiners

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes. At home I use wifi, and also at work as well since I'm an net admin. Although the last two days I have not and I get about the same results.:confused:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muhamedhaneefa