battery life

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I hope they fixed this i really do.
This is from vegas convention, look at the time and battery icon.
After 7 min i see some major battery drainage.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I hope they fixed this i really do.
This is from vegas convention, look at the time and battery icon.
After 7 min i see some major battery drainage.

If that was CES I am pretty sure that here where multiple units on the floor... Not to say this isn't valid but I would hate to think that the battery drain is that bad. So lets hope its fixed or those are two different units.

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yea but definitely something to really watch out for while buying this unit.
Can you unplug phones from power source at the store and play with it for few minutes? I would like to do just that when they are available.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Yea but definitely something to really watch out for while buying this unit.
Can you unplug phones from power source at the store and play with it for few minutes? I would like to do just that when they are available.

think thats one of the things tying them to the alarms, I know the system I used at my old job did that... I say go for it and pull the darn thing what are they going to do give you a cord pulling ticket;)

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
This was in jan 6 in vegas looks like from the phone screen.

Ok makes me feel a bit better... there going to be a S storm if this think cant make it though a move on one charge... I needs something that I can watch moves on thats not a computer.

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok makes me feel a bit better... there going to be a S storm if this think cant make it though a move on one charge... I needs something that I can watch moves on thats not a computer.

...and you can't have it plugged in while watching movie since the plug goes directly under the phone when you using kick stand lmao.

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok i have few more pics from wirefly review, one movie segment not a lot of difference in battery icon hmm. Not as dramatic as the vegas video.

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok i have few more pics from wirefly review, one movie segment not a lot of difference in battery icon hmm. Not as dramatic as the vegas video.

Wirefly didn't have LTE active, so I wouldn't expect much drain. On a side note, Panda just confirmed to me that there's a dedicated LTE on/off widget. I couldn't find a clear pic or confirmation, so that's good to know.

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you seriously watch movies in portrait??

No, power goes into left side of the phone so in landscape with kickstand you end up with cord in the way of your phone, not sure if you can even use the kickstand that way with cord attached and all.

PhxBlue

Super Geek
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
No, power goes into left side of the phone so in landscape with kickstand you end up with cord in the way of your phone, not sure if you can even use the kickstand that way with cord attached and all.

Ohhhhhh i didnt know that. Thats a major fubar..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23