Okay, so I've had this device (Galaxy S4) for a few weeks now and it's worked perfectly fine. The battery could last through a full day of use. However, today (8-20-13) I had my phone completely charged in the morning and went to school. About two hours or so into the day, I noticed that my phone had gotten extremely warm. I looked at it and saw that the battery life was already at 53 percent, which is ridiculous considering I hadn't used the phone at all that day. I just had it in my pocket. Of course, it died before the school day was over. When I got home and charged it a bit and turned it back on, once again it got very hot (it didn't die though, because I kept it plugged in) I looked in the settings to see what had been killing the battery, and I saw that most of it was taken up by the Messaging app. Help on how to correct this or whatever would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Oh also, I'm relatively new to the whole Android operating system, so yeah, I am a bit of a noob.