Battery problem

bryantong

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
I'm having a problem with my s4 battery. If it is 100% charged, the first 20% of the battery last about 8-9 hours. However, after the first 20% (when it is only 80% left) the baterry drains so fast. The remaining 80% last only about 16 hours. By d way I wasn't using the wifi, gps and any apps that time. No text, calls and the features of the s4 (hand gesture, etc) are deactivated and the brightness is already set in the lowest level. Is this normal or not? I hope you can help me with my problem

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi.
I'm having a problem with my s4 battery. If it is 100% charged, the first 20% of the battery last about 8-9 hours. However, after the first 20% (when it is only 80% left) the baterry drains so fast. The remaining 80% last only about 16 hours. By d way I wasn't using the wifi, gps and any apps that time. No text, calls and the features of the s4 (hand gesture, etc) are deactivated and the brightness is already set in the lowest level. Is this normal or not? I hope you can help me with my problem

Welcome to the forums!
So you are getting about 24 hours per charge? That is pretty good. At least in my opinion. However, it is not good to totally drain Li Ion batteries to nothing.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome Bryan! I'm with GD97 if you are getting a full day I would be happy with that. :) But read that thread Diddy posted that can help. :)