Bb to pre orders

gunner49

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Don't think that will happen. They might get them in stock, but most likely will not release till Bug Red gives thumbs up....BB are just like vzw phone reps... noone really knows, except the round table, but u can bet that the day its shipped about 2 days later you will get and stores will release....vzw likes those Thursday releases July 12 looks like a lock ...unless 28 june rumors are true

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My local paper had an article on the phone today. It said all carriers will have it out this week. Just adding to the speculation!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My local paper had an article on the phone today. It said all carriers will have it out this week. Just adding to the speculation!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

I would not trust a local paper. People on this forum will have more knowledge and connections then a local paper.

delldude405

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm just telling you guys what they said, I know you can't really trust anything these guys say. But until it happens here's to hope! Besides I pre-ordered with Verizon...:confused:

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't think this will be happening today. No S3 at BB, they probably will not see the S3 until vzw has them in store.
definetly before verizon has them in the stores if its anything like ATT and Sprint. Both had emails sent to several people last thursday and friday and on into early this week. sprint isnt carrying in stores till July 1st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mossi