Beats Audio not making a difference

Pace Racing

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
So I got my EVO today and have tried playing music from several sources with beats on and off and can't notice a difference. I've listened to Pandora with high quality on as well as high quality mp3s and tried rap, alternative, etc and can't notice a difference. I'm using high quality kicker ear buds. Anyone having a similar problem?

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Easily tell a difference with mine. Only question I still wrestle with is which Beats setting I like best.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried all 3 beats settings? There's a drop-down menu you have to click on to see them. There are urBeats, Beats Solo, and Other. By default it's on "Other", which doesn't sound good to me. But urBeats definitely sounds better to me.

Sent from my EVO LTE via AC app

Pace Racing

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried all 3 beats settings? There's a drop-down menu you have to click on to see them. There are urBeats, Beats Solo, and Other. By default it's on "Other", which doesn't sound good to me. But urBeats definitely sounds better to me.

Sent from my EVO LTE via AC app

That was it, thanks. It was on other and there was literally no difference. On urbeats I notice the difference. Thank you!