Beautiful Widgets music

quic

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know of a Music Widget for the default music player (but if there isn't any than for another good music player) that resembles the new design of the clock for Beautiful Widgets?

I like the new design but i want a music widget to match. The default one looks ugly as can be and the Sense one looks good but i was hoping for one to stretch across one level of the screen (1x4 blocks)

ali.fazal

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
MixZing Lite in the Market has an awesome widget set. The small one is okay, but the large one is awesome-- though it takes up almost a full page.

quic

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
i tried that one, the whole thing is great but i was hoping for a 1x4 widgeth and they only had i think a 2x2 or 2x4 and a full page one

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded MixZing last night and for me it only had a 2x2 or full page option on my Eris. Other than that, though, I really like it so far. Also, if you don't have album art encoded in the music file, MixZing will download the album art for you - that helps with the general appearance as well.

quic

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
i'm not to worried about the album art. i just wanted a simple widget to match the new beautiful widgets. I like their minimalistic design. It's simple and nice. and i have enough room on my home screen to fit a nice 1x4 music widget. Something that would resemble the Beautiful Widget Small Home clock. But since they didn't have one that comes with those widgets i thought i'd ask on here.

Also because i was going to request it but i couldn't find a contact form or e-mail address on the website for the company that makes the Beautiful Widgets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753