Best Buy Price Drop

Righi19

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I am definitely getting the Bionic, but I am just not sure when I am getting it. I have $300 dollars worth of Best Buy gift cards so I am definitely getting it from there, even though other places might have it for less. I am hoping not to use all of that money just on the phone, so I was wondering about how long it usually takes Best Buy to have a price drop on a phone like this. The longest I will wait is the end of September, so that way if they have a price drop in October I will be within the 30 day policy and will get the difference (I believe they do that). I am thinking that if the Prime or Vigor are released in October the Bionic price will drop to compete with these. Even if they are better than the Bionic, I am a college student so I could definitely benefit from saving money and the Bionic can easily meet all my needs with a phone. If there is no chance of a price drop soon I am just going to buy it as soon as I can, so I was just wondering if Best Buy had some sort of pattern in which they lowered prices of new phones. Thanks

whitecomet

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
If you are in doubt just wait it's not like you have to have it on day one. I work for vz and can naturally get one tomorrow . I am a moto fan boy due to theri great reception and the bionic will be solid on that front. Wait and see maybe i phone 5 will be 1.2 ghz dual core 720p 4g phone for 200 or the vigor might be 250 with dual core 1.5 ghz units that can happen the samsung dual 1.5 720p and ics as the firt phone to have that which actually interests me a good bit having that as the base os vs waiting 3 month for a update has my interest.

Righi19

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I would love to wait and find out about phones coming out in the near future but I have a rooted HTC Eris that is really pissing me off. When I select an app it takes about 10 seconds to load up, and about the same amount of time to back out of an app. Using this phone and waiting month after month for the Bionic has taught me so much about patience. haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuanbinh9990