Best custom rom

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Please forgive me as I'm sure this is redundant and not welcomed but I just want your guys opinion. I've only had my evo 3 weeks and will have it rooted and ready to flash rom tomorrow. I know there's roms listed here and more on xda. But I'm interested in a sense 3.0 rom that lacks this daily memory loss I'm experiencing on stock evo. Don't care about bugs with Bluetooth but I need 4g to work as well as Wi-Fi. So I'm just basically asking what's the hottest roms out. What are the bugs/issues. What would you guys recommend or what are you running? Just don't want to upset any mods as I know these topics are not the most popular.

krocadile1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
For sense 3.0 kinged shooter or EVOlvedROM r3chargeD RC1 do good

I dont like the sense roms because they drain my battery majorly compared to CM7

Ga101698

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I am currently running EVOlvedROM r3chargeD Final, which has good battery life and performance. I like cm7 as well.........

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I was expecting more opinions lol but nevertheless thank you two for yours. I'm gonna go with evolved r3charged. I like the look of it and I had cm7 on my Optimus s and can't imagine its much different on this device. I should add I asked for opinions because the Optimus s had like 8 roms to choose from whereas the evo has like 25 and I'm paying to have it rooted and rom flashed so I had to let the guy doing it know which rom to have ready. I know if I didn't like it I could just flash another myself but you guys have had evos for longer than I have and have more experience. Just explaining why I asked in the first place. Thanks to the two who weighed in for me

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
The absolute best custom ROM out there right now is....mine. You should feel the same when you flash yours, and you should believe yours is the best.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I was expecting more opinions lol but nevertheless thank you two for yours. I'm gonna go with evolved r3charged. I like the look of it and I had cm7 on my Optimus s and can't imagine its much different on this device. I should add I asked for opinions because the Optimus s had like 8 roms to choose from whereas the evo has like 25 and I'm paying to have it rooted and rom flashed so I had to let the guy doing it know which rom to have ready. I know if I didn't like it I could just flash another myself but you guys have had evos for longer than I have and have more experience. Just explaining why I asked in the first place. Thanks to the two who weighed in for me

r3chargeD is a very nice one. I was running it for a while, and just downloaded the Final version for when I get bored in the future.

PFCLand

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey hazil do you have the link for stock notifications for evolved recharged it used to be on the op page but its gone

Sent from my HTC_supersonic using Tapatalk

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I used Synergy RLS1 and Synergy RLS1+Godmode. They are using Sense 3.0, great interface, seem to be really fast. Rock solid and everything worked; GPS, WIFI, Hotspot... loved the ROM! But.. the ROMS used way too much space. After a clean installed, I just had 310mb. I installed Google Apps, then I was down to 280mb. After installing all my essential apps for work and that I use daily, I found myself sitting at 145mb. With Sense 2.0 and 3.0, seem like the EVO performs very sluggish when you are about 100mb or less of available RAM. So sitting at 145mb, I could not install all of my FREE Amazon apps, seems like I had 90+ of those. It was a constant battle of clearing off app space.

I finally got fed too frustrated and put back on CyanogenMod 7. I am much happier now... I have all my apps installed, and still have 250MB of available space. And.. very fast EVO!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon