Best Email App

Best Email App

• Total voters

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Which is the best email client. Please only vote if you have used at least 2 or more of these. If you've only used 1 you don't have anything to compare to.

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll have to vote for K9 as I have not used the others. I would like to hear more opinions on Maildroid and Improved Email.

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Lucky me...! I search for the best email app and this fresh poll is the top result. Can I ask that folks list WHY they like it over the others? It'd be helpful to the webOS converts that will be looking for a unified mail experience for Gmail, Yahoo, and Exchange.

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Well I installed maildroid and have been using it for about two hours now. It's a good app but I'll be uninstalling it. This app does everything K9 can do but it has ads at the bottom of the screen. K9 is ad free.

tungsten

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I used K-9, EE and Droidmail.

I can tell you that K-9 does not handle outlook exchange 2010 otherwise its a very good email option.
I can tell you that EE is a very good program but its truly sync so that means once you open outlook in your computer the program syncs your phone and the emails get removed from your phone specifically on the exchange.

Maildroid is a very good program and the choice for me since my exchange emails wont get sync and removed from m phone.

TO be fair my company exchange does not allow us to connect to the exchange via POP or MAPI but if your exchange allows you to do that then sync issue is no longer and issue with EE.

Bottom line they are very good programs and its a matter of opinion the only real limitation is K-9 not able to handle outlook 2010

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan