News Best Galaxy S24 Ultra cases 2024

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I've used Ringke Fusion cases on the last 4 Samsung Note/Ultra phones.

I see they make one for the S24U thatbinjust pre-ordered today.

Deciding now if I want to stay with Ringke or try something else.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Give your stale S24 Ultra a makeover with some of the best Galaxy S24 Ultra cases in existence. Here are your options.

Best Galaxy S24 Ultra cases 2024 : Read more
It's really sad everyone has overlooked the one glaring issue with pretty much every single s24u case out there. What's more sad is the case makers screwed the pooch and no one says a damn thing about it. I think everyone has gotten complacent with curved edge screens and cases' complete lack of side edge protection.

Well we don't have a curved edge screen anymore. Why the hell are all these cases designed like the sided edges are still curved? There is no real protective lip on the sides like there is at the top and bottom. There is barely any rise to the side edges of cases whatsoever. And our single most complaint about protecting curved screen phones now carries over to our flat screened one because the case makers were just plain lazy and kept the design language from the s23u and carried it over to the s24u.

It's a joke. It's sad people don't recognize it and complain to them all. So there purely is no great case for this phone. They're all a compromise,and you're still just as like to crack a side edge as you were before.

For all the lame hot take articles tech bloggers make, they should really make an article on this because it's truly just complete laziness with these companies to not go back and design proper lips on the sides of these cases like they did before they started designing for curved edge screens. The phone has flat sides and bezels for reasons, and one of them is the ability for cases to properly protect them again.

Rant over.