Best phone I ever owned and I buy a lot and I'm 50

Daniel Hamilton2

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I'm addicted to smartphones I have the pixel XL the iPhone 7 the Samsung S7 Edge the Moto Z Force and I can assure you that the Huawei mate 9 is the best Android phone on the market and it is as fast and smooth as my iPhone 7 I am so happy also I owned the 3T and this is way better than that phone it is simply the best can't put it any better the best the best the best you will not be sorry Buy in this phone

stewarta13wsb

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'd agree with that actually. Just had mine for a few day but vs my previous 6 Edge+ - Moto Z - Note 7 (two of them) etc., I am delighted.
Now if they would just send out the update to fix the notifications bug we'd be laughing ;)

chillgreg

May 17, 2013
Visit site
LMFAO thanks I needed a giggle!!! :D

PS LOVE My Mate 9 LHA-029 Mocha Brown.

If only Nova would patch the bugs...

If only OK Google would work on locked phones...

Battery and screen AMAZING.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I'd agree with that actually. Just had mine for a few day but vs my previous 6 Edge+ - Moto Z - Note 7 (two of them) etc., I am delighted.
Now if they would just send out the update to fix the notifications bug we'd be laughing ;)

What's the notification bug?

samsungnian

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
11,000 views on XDA. There is a smaller email push thread on here too.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mate-9/help/notifications-bug-t3505886
I don't use the two apps mentioned in the thread, so I can't really tell you. It seems like the issue has been fixed from what I read. There is battery section that you can specify which app not to kill. I would think, those notification trouble apps will need to be listed. I did it for some apps that want to be sure I get a notification and I have never had issue.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm not 50...yet, but where does the time go?
Broke in my 20s
Figured out I needed to start saving in my 30s
Started buying high tech (cars included) toys in my 40s (is this mid life crisis zone)
50s TBD

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19