Best screen cleaner

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Don't use alcohol or household cleaners like Windex. The phones glass is not the same as a window in your home. It has a special coating on the glass that with over time will diminish from using chemicals.

Use a microfiber cloth and some water if you have to. You can also use cleaners that are made for cleaning LCD screens. They contain no alcohol and work great.

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Sunglass cloths and things of that nature work great. I have a microfiber cloth, and do not use any liqiud whatsoever. It will clean the glass without leaving any streaks.

Cyber is right on. Liquids, especially alcohol, can hurt the glass over time, let alone taking the chance of getting liquids inside the phones components.

Get a microfiber cloth (eyeglass or sunglass stores are the easiest place to find the) and simply wipe the glass with that.

Just my two cents...

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't worry about using glass cleaner and the screen turning. How long will that take? 5 years? I won't have this phone that long.

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I use microfiber. I occasionally use the same cleaner I use for my glasses to clean my screen protector, but usually, I don't use liquid at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi