Best Screen Protectors for Bionic

jding88

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I've been looking to get a screen protector for the bionic, however I want to know which ones are the best ones. I know that since it has gorilla glass, technically it doesn't need a screen protector, however, since the phone was so expensive I don't see how spending a few extra bucks can hurt. I've seen online that the skinomi screen protectors have a problem with the proximity sensor, so personally I'm going to try to steer clear of those. A lot of you guys are recommending the brand Steinheil. My main gripe is the fingerprints showing up on the screen, therefore I'm looking to get the "Ultra-fine film" Steinheil one. Anybody use this one? or brand? Does it effect the proximity sensor?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Wow another one ok brb. Have look at other post and get what every one is using i give u list after read the other threads. Brb

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I dont use one... never have with any phone with Gorilla Glass and the 2 iPhones I have owned. All of them... and I do mean all of them.. had flawless screens when I sold them.

I am more worried about the body of the phone scratching than the screen.

But thats just my opinion.... I could be wrong. :D