Best third party wireless charger and receiver

Adam Goodison

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Would anyone be able to recommend based on personal experience a good third party wireless charger and receiver, please?

Posted via Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well I would start with the wireless charging battery door from Samsung, I know you can add 3rd party pieces to the current battery door but shortcuts always end up costing more in the long run. As for the wireless chargers themselves as long as its Qi-enabled you should be good to go. You can easily find LG, Nokia, Samsung, Duracell, Energizer, and many others. PhoneArena had this article 10 wireless charging pads for Qi-enabled smartphones and the thought the OregonScientific Clock/Charger station was a cool one but not for $160+ I would do a quick search on Amazon.com and look for some closeouts as well.

Also if you didn't register your phone with Samsung you should. They will send you a nice $50% off code for accessories up to $49.99 which won't include the charger pad but will cut the cost of the battery door down.

A quick check of Amazon.com Amazon.com: Qi-enabled shows some options for about $35 and that Oregon Scientific one I mentioned above, well Amazon.com has it for $92.28 so not bad.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You are very welcome. I am considering wireless charging, just not sure I want to spend the extra coin on it or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu