Best way to fix market?

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
What's the best way to fix the market for Nookie Froyo 0.6.7 running on an SD card? By fix, I mean there are a ton of apps that cannot be found on the Nook in the market, such as Dolphin. I've seen a few things, but none that confirm they work on an SD card Nookie Froyo.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
What's the best way to fix the market for Nookie Froyo 0.6.7 running on an SD card? By fix, I mean there are a ton of apps that cannot be found on the Nook in the market, such as Dolphin. I've seen a few things, but none that confirm they work on an SD card Nookie Froyo.

I have tried everything from modifying the build.prop ro.fingerprint and pushing with ADB to using the market enabler to spoof your carrier.

The latest nightly of CM7 seems to have gotten me access to all the them again but I still have nothing in "My Apps" so that makes taking updates a little tricky.

I did have luck on my gtab using the clear data cache method but that didn't work for me on the Nook.

So no real answer for you except maybe install CM7....but that'll give you other issues.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reflavius