Best way to get an OtterBox Defender case

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well my phone will be here soon. Every where I check the OB Defender case is not in stock yet. Has anyone ordered one? I tried Amazon and so on! Any ideas?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Only the Commuter is available at the OB site. My Defender is on back-order. Since the GS3 is not available yet at AT&T, there are no cases at AT&T. Looking at the Best Buy site now.

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I had called Otterbox last week to ask when their Defender case would be ready...Amazon and Ebay were both giving different availability dates, but Otterbox's website just said coming soon. The lady told me there was no official release date at the time. She could not explain why Amazon and Ebay were giving release dates, because they (Otterbox) didn't have one yet.

I see that the Commuter case is showing available now.

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I see that the Commuter case is showing available now.

I like the Commuter style case because it's not too bulky, however, I don't like how it attracts pocket lint. This has been a real problem with other Commuter cases that I've had in the past.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I still want the Defender! Commuter is nice I bet too just not what I want. Went to all mobile stores this morning any nothing found. Not even a commuter. Maybe this time this week I hope.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I would like to hold out for the Seidio Convert. If the Defender does release soon, I may jump.
Don't really trust this Amzer Gel case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I ordered direct from otterbox. The commuter case. My shipping (including processing) is like 15 days! I chose the cheapest shipping because I don't have my phone yet. Just curious what shipping option you chose?

They have fantastic customer service; call them up?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meloj