Best way to WOW someone with Note 3?

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
If you say show-off the screen, is there a particularly good demo-mp4 or netflix?

I simply showed the "magical stylus" that doesn't need to touch the screen, but that seemed a bit lame.

So, when you want to impress someone with your Note 3, how do you do it?

Thanks,
Mike

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
If you say show-off the screen, is there a particularly good demo-mp4 or netflix?

I simply showed the "magical stylus" that doesn't need to touch the screen, but that seemed a bit lame.

So, when you want to impress someone with your Note 3, how do you do it?

Thanks,
Mike

I do a cut and paste with the stylus. You could also do a GroupPlay but you'd need more than one Note 3. Still, it's pretty slick to see it actually work. I also show the split screens

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I hold up it next to my spare iPhone 4s....the reaction is always.....HOLY sH&&&*(*(&@@#$#, that thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!!

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
So far, I've done a split screen of youtube and email, then used the magical wireless stylus to draw a box and put a calculator in it.

I also showed the 360 panorama thing (where you line up the dots - very cool !!!)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hold it up to your head as if making a phone call. That should do it. "Mommy, why is that man holding a laptop up to his head and talking to it?"

{iRiidium} Technophile. 3 of 4 

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Why is everyone so sensitive about their favorite Android device? We're all Android fans here.

Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2

almarsh78

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I love my note 3! In all seriousness if someone is seeing the note 3 for the first time they just need to hold it and play around with it...usually that's enough from what I have seen.

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Why is everyone so sensitive about their favorite Android device? We're all Android fans here.

Many find their phones to be an extension of their arms. So it's like someone is insulting them, personally.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 1 of 4 

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Many find their phones to be an extension of their arms. So it's like someone is insulting them, personally.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 1 of 4 

That makes sense. I see my phone as a tool rather than an extension of myself.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Everyone that I show it to, once they touch it and see that big `ol beautiful screen, instantly say.."wow, that's awesome"
When I pull it out at work (apple) people either snarl at it, or they are amazed by it. I'm a tech hound, not a fanboy. well, I do have a tiny bit of apple fanboy in me, but as you can see, I work at apple and have a note 3 for my device, so not too much. ( I don't pull the galaxy out where customers might see it )
I love all phone OS'. iOS is awesome, android is awesome, latest blackberry OS is awesome, Windows phone 8/8.1 are awesome.
I have no hatred against other tech companies. None of them have done a single thing to me personally to make me hate em.

rgriffin25

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Check out a video called big buck bunny. It's an animated short that is free to download and it looks amazing. I'll see if I can find a link.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk