Best Widgets

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
As you all know we eris users have 7 home screens, but i dont know what to fill them with for some time i used app and just filled it with apps but im tired of that and want to but widgets in but i cant find really good ones that are worth being put on the home screen. So I want you to tell me what widgets you use?;)

forgot to say i hate empty spaces so dont day leave it blank xD

mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Well for now, my main screen only has 3 widgets. This is only because I have a personal picture set as my background and i'd like to see it more than the widgets. On the first screen i just have browser, sms and camera. Just because I use them the most. Right to the left of that screen I have the widgets for toggling mobile network, wifi etc... and to the right of the main screen i have random stuff like music player etc. Nothing else on any of the other screens

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i am looking for a news widget that I can preset the channels. One that I can check the news I want (latest from android central, NFL, Phone scoop, etc.) Is this possible?

greengoo

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
• Obviously the clock/weather widget is nice
• I'm a big fan of the full calendar as well.
• HTC's "people" widget is great if you don't call a ton of people but do call a few people a lot.
• Texts from Last Night has a nice little widget if you like to laugh at dumb people.

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I just found mobile buzz and love it. Still would like another for all other news.

if you search the developer, youll see there are several different ones. One for Sports, Technology (and includes gaming), Mobile, News and I think one more.

mc48

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
BlueRSS is a pretty nice news widget. Can choose your own feeds, as many as you want I think, and a nice 4x1 widget that you tap on arrows to scroll through the feeds. I would like it better if it automatically scrolled, like a ticker, but I haven't been able to find one that does that.

mothy

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
you can use the Genie widget that was ported from the N1, and define each custom news tab to loom for keywords.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyattling