Bill notifications/Google now cards

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I used to get notifications throughout the month that bills were due. Now all the sudden, they've stopped coming. All e bills are setup with my Gmail account. I feel like the nougat update had something to do with this.

I also don't see Google now cards anymore. The only thing I get are traffic notices and an occasional whether notice.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I cleared the cache for the Google app. I assume data has to be on to get the notifications about bills? I keep the data off, but am on Wi-Fi most of the time.

Something has to trigger a notice to show bill for XYZ company due in three days.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I cleared the cache for the Google app. I assume data has to be on to get the notifications about bills? I keep the data off, but am on Wi-Fi most of the time.

Something has to trigger a notice to show bill for XYZ company due in three days.
Data needs to be sent, but I don't think it needs to be connected all the time. Have you noticed an improvement yet?

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Data needs to be sent, but I don't think it needs to be connected all the time. Have you noticed an improvement yet?

If I go into the Google app, I see all the cards. Outside of going to the Google app, nothing comes through like weather, info on the weekend NFL playoffs, etc.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If I go into the Google app, I see all the cards. Outside of going to the Google app, nothing comes through like weather, info on the weekend NFL playoffs, etc.

Maybe clearing the data on the Google app? This will reset everything, and there may be a setting that is stopping all this. Since the data and some if not all preferences are synced to Google, it should be a simple matter of reopening the app.

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you checking the correct tab for notifications at the bottom of the Google Now app? They split out notifications from your cards in a recent update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiviwin68