Bionic LIVE for Purchase on DroidDoes.com

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Now I see it. Interesting. I'm looking through their backend files and they haven't been updated yet. Unless I forgot to clear cache on those file *smacks head*

Tyyyy

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
On my phone the specifications are still reading Android 2.2 with a hummingbird processor. I went to VZW.com and it immediately showed the bionic and I clicked shop now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

trjlangdon

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Ordered. Won't get it until Friday but I have work tomorrow and won't be able to get there early enough to avoid a potential sell-out...I'll take it! I coming from the OG Droid and don't use a cover on it but thought I'd get the silicone gel cover. I plan on getting an HD dock at some point as well

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Ordered. Won't get it until Friday but I have work tomorrow and won't be able to get there early enough to avoid a potential sell-out...I'll take it! I coming from the OG Droid and don't use a cover on it but thought I'd get the silicone gel cover. I plan on getting an HD dock at some point as well

Anyone having issues with the site not loading or showing it....

Set Your Location

rbernard80

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I see the "Buy Now" link on droiddoes, and the "Learn More" splash screen on the Verizon home page, but when I click I still just get a "The selection you made is unavailable at this time" page. Are you guys doing something different?

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
I see the "Buy Now" link on droiddoes, and the "Learn More" splash screen on the Verizon home page, but when I click I still just get a "The selection you made is unavailable at this time" page. Are you guys doing something different?

Other than using IE instead of Chrome/Firefox, nothing. I normally browse AC using Chrome due to speed and less lag on it, but I seem to have trouble with droiddoes.com and a few other sites on Chrome so I use IE and everything works beautifully.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

It was doing that to me too. I cleared my cache and now it shows up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andi24