Bionic on Sunday Night Football Openning

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Sitting here watching football and there goes the bionic on the Sunday Night Football openning credits/video thing. IT IS SWEET to be a bionic lover!

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
How is the video quality for you guys? There are no stops or stutters for me on 4g (only 1-2 bars), but the smoothness was very underwhelming. Is there any setting to get a clearer picture?

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
sorry i meant actual video quality / resolution, not smoothness. i dont know what the exact specs of the video are, but to put it in comparison, the video from the NFL app looks like a 240p video from youtube, whereas i expected a 720p quality video.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
sorry i meant actual video quality / resolution, not smoothness. i dont know what the exact specs of the video are, but to put it in comparison, the video from the NFL app looks like a 240p video from youtube, whereas i expected a 720p quality video.

Yeah the quality is definitely not the best.

fdisker

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the quality is definitely not the best.
Having to run errands late Sunday evening it was a joy to have the Bionic in the car dock and be able to watch the game. The only downside is the part where you actually have to drive the car. MUST.FOCUS.ON.ROAD.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Having to run errands late Sunday evening it was a joy to have the Bionic in the car dock and be able to watch the game. The only downside is the part where you actually have to drive the car. MUST.FOCUS.ON.ROAD.

Normally I'd agree - it's a pretty sweet app. But for the way Verizon's been touting its LTE network, coupled with the hype behind this phone, the quality behind the app is very disappointing. I wonder if this is something that will get better over the course of the year or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maddy2005