Black and white LGK51

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Why does the color on my PHONE only turn grey (black/white) when i have to put in the charger......only when my phone is DYING and I've already checked out the grey scale and the color.......im starting to HATE the LG phone FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's common for power-saving modes to turn the screen black and white, which saves battery. Many phones have a setting to turn on power-saving modes automatically when the battery level gets low enough. Remember, it's not good for your battery's overall lifespan if it drains too deeply too often. So it may be that what you hate about your LG Phone Family is actually trying to protect your investment from your own harmful battery habits.;)

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Why does the color on my PHONE only turn grey (black/white) when i have to put in the charger......only when my phone is DYING and I've already checked out the grey scale and the color.......im starting to HATE the LG phone FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

Well you don't need to hate them anymore, cause' they're officially dead.... unless you like putting the boots to a dead horse lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary