Blackberry HUB plus applications

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am doing it anyway. In my opinion, as a experienced IT user, the Blackberry HUB is by far the best HUB application for Android by far.

It is so self contained, and a bargain. Google has made a mess of things. Applications spread everywhere, updates everyday!
There must be at least 20 stand alone Google apps.

And how many Google updates can you issue, when updates do not clearly offer some new great benefit, obvious feature improvement, or bug fix, why.

Stability is always best, too many Google team mucking with their applications, consolidate.

lT seems that some folks that say the HUB is not secure, no so, it is as secure as Android 14 and Pixel make their phones.

FYI, HUB works perfectly, elegantly, so easy to use and find, Blackberry engineered great software.

I loved Blackberry, and have no issues with the Google Phone, other than here we go again, another model every few months. Goggle please do not be Apple.

My comments, hopefully, some folks will give the HUB a try.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm quite intrigued, never had a blackberry... Which hub should I try? There's a few on the play store....

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
You need 4 Apps HUB, Contacts, Calendar, and Services, .99 cents a month, a bargain.

If you try it let us know what you think?????? I have 4 email accounts, several Text Accounts, and all is so easy to use with this app, including GMAIL, COMCAST, APPLE, etc, Makes my Pixel feel like a race car Blackberry.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter