Blcoking certain phone numbers

t8ntlikly

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Is there a natice way of adding calls to a blocked list like I could do with my W10M, or do I need an app to do that? If so what would some be?
Thanks

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC

What phone? On the Pixel using the Google dialer app, if you tap on a call to see the details there's an option to block the number.

Kraig57

Mar 18, 2018
Visit site
I like using the Hiya App. It is free and I haven't noticed any ads.

Not only can I choose to block certain calls. I can also report spammers, scammers, fake commercial charities and robocallers. Other users of the App also report those types of calls, so a lot of them are intercepted for me, and rejected by the App, without me ever having to take the call. You can also read the other peoples comments about the caller to find out what the scam call was about if you are curious about the call you missed.

vnmous1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I like using the Hiya App. It is free and I haven't noticed any ads.

Not only can I choose to block certain calls. I can also report spammers, scammers, fake commercial charities and robocallers. Other users of the App also report those types of calls, so a lot of them are intercepted for me, and rejected by the App, without me ever having to take the call. You can also read the other peoples comments about the caller to find out what the scam call was about if you are curious about the call you missed.
I use HiYa, too. Works great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oneup