Blue, Black, or Silver??

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Which color are you going to get when the One finally comes out?? I was originally going with the Black variant. But now I'm thinking Blue. The Blue is super sexy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm going with silver, I think the blue and black will scratch like the black iPhone 5. I love the silver screen bezel on the top and bottom too.

fbaj97Ll.jpg
yrRfHHJl.jpg

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I like the blue because it's colorful and I don't really like to use cases. So it's kinda custom and I still get to feel the aluminum.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
If it looks any lighter than the press release when it actually comes then I'm gonna have to go with black or silver.

lowdwn169

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Its a toss up between the blue and the black. I love the bright colors of the lumia phones. that's why I want the blue. But black looks so sleek. I hope it comes out soon....my GN is boring...

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm torn between the Black or Silver. I thought I really wanted the Black one (that's what she said....) but the Silver is growing on me. The Blue phone just doesn't seem professional to me and I consider myself an IT Professional so kidz colorz are out....! Just my two cents.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm torn between the Black or Silver. I thought I really wanted the Black one (that's what she said....) but the Silver is growing on me. The Blue phone just doesn't seem professional to me and I consider myself an IT Professional so kidz colorz are out....! Just my two cents.

That's true. If an IT pro came to fix something of mine with a hot pink Moto X, I'd think twice about his services. Hahaha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I also like silver because it's the natural color of the aluminum they use, the black/red/blue colors are just powder coated so i'm thinking they will end up chipping or scratching.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I am leaning towards the blue. I would have preferred to get the red version but I guess that is not gonna happen on the Red network? I really just want to replace my fat (extended battery) HTC Rezound.

Nault2000

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If color is important to you, have you considered the Moto X ? I think there are about three dozen colors that you can put together in various combinations. I found this article on this site: "Customize your Moto X: A Moto Maker Preview". I'm waiting for the end of the month so that I can feel each of these in my hand. Good luck with your choice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasrulawal026