Blue turbo coming to best buy?

NexusShark

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Saw this last night by a display phone in a best buy. The picture was definitely a blue nylon back, but I wasn't sure if it was just an image error. No wording next to the image of it being blue... It actually looked lighter than that online image.

Posted via the Android Central App

NameNotFound

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't be the first time Best Buy got a special blue version of a phone. If it does come out, I'll be bummed out since I am no longer in the 14-day return window for my phone.

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Saw this last night by a display phone in a best buy. The picture was definitely a blue nylon back, but I wasn't sure if it was just an image error. No wording next to the image of it being blue... It actually looked lighter than that online image.

It says blue in the title now.

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Perfect timing considering I bought my Turbo two weeks ago tomorrow. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the color options and design but a blue Turbo looks really nice

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Dang I did not see the 699.99 off contract price. They were happy to price match the $599.99 Verizon price for me when I purchased this one, but I doubt they would do that since the Blue will be a best buy exclusive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netabb