Bluebubbles Message App Cross Platform IOS And Android Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I was annoyed too. I am asking about a specific app. Anyone who has downloaded and used the app knows exactly what I am asking. The questions I was asked are a clear indication that they didnt know what I was asking. Referring me to imore for an android app that give iMessage to androidd???? Imore has no idea they have no need for this android app I was as tolerant as I could be.

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app

Then you need to learn to be more tolerant. You could also learn to be more polite when asking for help and how to be a little clearer.

I've never used the app, or a Mac or iPhone. But I do know how to research things, and once you clarified your question, sort of, it took me about 30 seconds to learn that the answer is no, you can not set up the app with an iPhone. You need either a Mac or a PC running a MacOS virtual machine.

I'm sure you won't trust my answer, but that won't change the reality.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Then you need to learn to be more tolerant. You could also learn to be more polite when asking for help and how to be a little clearer.

I've never used the app, or a Mac or iPhone. But I do know how to research things, and once you clarified your question, sort of, it took me about 30 seconds to learn that the answer is no, you can not set up the app with an iPhone. You need either a Mac or a PC running a MacOS virtual machine.

I'm sure you won't trust my answer, but that won't change the reality.
We can agree to disagree on my tolerance levels. Thanks for researching. I did too but wasn't sure.

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm very disappointed on how this thread turned out .

OP you need to engage and be more helpful when members are asking more information and to others that frustrated with OP no need to engage just report and let the Mods deal with it .

[This thread stays closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol