Bluetooth connection problem

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone with a 3g tmo s2 having connection issues? It connects then about a min or two later disconnects

Posted via the Android Central App

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone with a 3g tmo s2 having connection issues? It connects then about a min or two later disconnects

No disconnects, here.

Only Bluetooth trouble I had was connecting to the Sync system in my car. It required a pass code to be entered -- tedious on the watch -- and didn't work, at first.

It might have been an issue with the car, I suppose. I went through the exact same procedure five times before it worked.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I was having a horrible issue. I saw where someone went in and cleared the cache on their Bluetooth app on the phone. It helped a lot but I still have weird issues with it. Definitely 90% better than it was. Try it.

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I was having a horrible issue. I saw where someone went in and cleared the cache on their Bluetooth app on the phone. It helped a lot but I still have weird issues with it. Definitely 90% better than it was. Try it.

What's a "Bluetooth app"?

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Come to find out I have to get a replacement I think their update is buggy we will see what happens from there

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Sorry Bluetooth app was a bad choice of words. Settings, application manager, all apps, Bluetooth. Clear cache