Bluetooth in BMW unreliable

BriCo84

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am hoping someone here can help me. I have a user who is having problems using their Droid X in their car. He drives a 2011 BMW 750i. The phone pairs fine and everything. The issue is, he will be on a call and randomly (could be every few calls, or every call, could be 30 seconds, or 20 minutes) the call gets cut out. After 20 seconds or so the radio comes back on.

My guess is something is either the call is being hung up, or it might even be in the process of being transferred to the phone from the cars bluetooth. Not sure.

Has anyone else experienced this or something like this? Or anyone have a solution?

Thanks

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I can't offer you much help other than to say my Droid X pairs fine and works with my TomTom 730 and my wife's Droid X pairs and works fine with her 2008 Toyota Sienna via the built in bluetooth.

I was having an issue with my TomTom until I did a hard reset on it (not my X) - is there any chance of trying something similar with the BMW? Maybe disconnect the battery for an hour or so as a test to rule out the car?

Failing that - maybe suggest a hard reset on the Droid X?

scandluz22

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I was having an issue in my 06 330xi with my droid x and I did a reset of the phone and ever since I have had no problems. Hope that helps

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killmonger37