BLUETOOTH not auto connecting in car!!

worldcreator

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Never had this problem on my old phone (HTC Tilt). The LG Optimus only connects intermittently, and the majority of times it does NOT. I have to go in the Settings area and manually force it. It always shows "paired but not connected".

Everytime I have to hit Discoverable, then Scan for devices- in order for it to connect. WTF???

Anyone know of a fix for this? It's obviously a bug because I've tried just about everything else.

Young_Bon

Banned
Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
huh mine works fine, I would say make sure your not messing around with other devices lol because thats the only time I had that problem.

worldcreator

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Uh of course I'm not "messing around with other devices". I'm not doing anything different than when I had my old HTC phone which connected perfectly every single time. It's a random problem so it's obviously a BUG in the phone.

Last edited:

JonBryant

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue. But i can't get it connect again without re-syncing it to my car. and then sometimes it's just audio, no hands free. Never had an issue with my old hero...

Young_Bon

Banned
Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I have only paired my Optimus with a headset that I use with a PS3, And I notice if my had set was still off when the PS3 has already booted up; I would have to manually pair.

I sorry I couldn't resolve your phone's issue.

Stay Hard,
Young Bon

firedroidguy

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
My wifes Optimus won't let me put the passkey in the phone to connect to the cars built in bluetooth. Has anyone had this issue?

64fairlane

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I have never connected to my car Bluetooth, but with my Bluetooth headset, I have to make sure my Optimus Bluetooth is turned on BEFORE I turn my headset on. Maybe this could help you figure out what is going on with your car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StudyMantraOverseas