Bluetooth Woes htc dinc2 & tab

natnov

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So I'm having trouble with pairing my Droid Incredible 2 and mt Galaxy Tab 10.1.
I turn on bluetooth on both devices, make them both discoverable, select pair, click accept on both devices. The tab shows "paired" but the phone says "paired but not connected". I've rebooted both and done everything I can think off but to no avail. Is there a trick I'm missing? I want to use PdaNet but since I can't even get them paired to sync contacts and such it won't work....
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Nate

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
So I'm having trouble with pairing my Droid Incredible 2 and mt Galaxy Tab 10.1.
I turn on bluetooth on both devices, make them both discoverable, select pair, click accept on both devices. The tab shows "paired" but the phone says "paired but not connected". I've rebooted both and done everything I can think off but to no avail. Is there a trick I'm missing? I want to use PdaNet but since I can't even get them paired to sync contacts and such it won't work....
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Nate

I am getting similiar results trying to get PDANET tablet to work. It seems after many attempts it will finally work. I plan on emailing the developer to see if Iam doing something wrong.

gmountai

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Same problem for me. I get a "Paired but not connected" on the Droid Incredible 2. Tried to connect about 15 times with not success.
Gary :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Right-Ad-9591