Boomerang app image issues

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
The boomerang app is distorting the color. I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling. Clearing the data and cache. It happens when using the front and back facing camera.

Dunno what's happening.

Edited-

Also, this post got posted twice and I dunno how to delete the other one.

Last edited:

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
The boomerang app is distorting the color. I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling. Clearing the data and cache. It happens when using the front and back facing camera.

Dunno what's happening.

Edited-

Also, this post got posted twice and I dunno how to delete the other one.
This is a known issue and something the developers have been taking forever to fix. The problem is that it's not compatible with full screen mode or the 18:9 aspect ratio. Prior to the last update we had the ability to toggle off full screen mode for the Boomerang app and that fixed the issue. They broke it with the last update.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
This is a known issue and something the developers have been taking forever to fix. The problem is that it's not compatible with full screen mode or the 18:9 aspect ratio. Prior to the last update we had the ability to toggle off full screen mode for the Boomerang app and that fixed the issue. They broke it with the last update.

Thanks for letting me know. I was just confused and I knew I did everything that I thought might fix the issue. Hopefully, in their next update, it'll be fixed.