Bricked Incredible???

apascual89

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a Droid Incredible rooted with Unrevoked. Today I went into Rom Manager and a message popped up that Clorckwork Mod had an update. In the Rom Manager menu I flashed Clockwork Mod and now I try to reboot and it stays in the Whits screen with HTC Incredible on it. If I boot up holding the power and volume down, it goes to HBoot and when I hit Recovery it has a black screen with white linrs on the side and stays there. Any suggestions??

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
You have the SLCD version of the DInc. There is a bug with 3.0.0.7. Koush is working on a fix. Downgrade back to 2.5.x or 3.0.0.5 if that worked for you.

Inc. Recoveries | doug piston

Download the appropriate file
Name the file PB31IMG.zip and place it in the root of your SD card
Boot into HBOOT and flash the PB31IMG file.

This will downgrade you to the correct CWM.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
i have told everyone i root / help to never download rom manager

Why? If you use rom manager as a tool then its golden. People run into problems when they use it to do everything for them.

The clockworkmod update was released earlier today.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
So forgive the noobish question but if you root with unrevoked clockwork gets put on your phone, correct? If I were to root with unrevoked would clockwork 3.0.0.7 be installed on my phone or would it be an older version?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Why? If you use rom manager as a tool then its golden. People run into problems when they use it to do everything for them.

The clockworkmod update was released earlier today.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

rom manager can also corrupt an older cwm manually added recovery. lol

apascual89

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
You have the SLCD version of the DInc. There is a bug with 3.0.0.7. Koush is working on a fix. Downgrade back to 2.5.x or 3.0.0.5 if that worked for you.

Inc. Recoveries | doug piston

Download the appropriate file
Name the file PB31IMG.zip and place it in the root of your SD card
Boot into HBOOT and flash the PB31IMG file.

This will downgrade you to the correct CWM.
Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I flash that file from the Hboot screen?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hboot does it alone . Power off then hold down, vol down while holding it also hold power until you get a white screen .. hboot will ask you to press vol up to upgrade .

apascual89

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Hboot does it alone . Power off then hold down, vol down while holding it also hold power until you get a white screen .. hboot will ask you to press vol up to upgrade .
Thanks for your help, did that. It worked, but now I tried to apply a restore and there are no files there. I did a factory reset and reboot, but it still goes back to the white screen with htc Incredible

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Load a Rom into the sdcard and flash it. Plug your phone in recovery select mounts/ mount usb . Your pc will now read your phone transfer the rom. Unmount then wipe everything. Click install zip from SD / choose from SD / locate the romand that's it

Reactions: apascual89

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal