BriniaSona

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello Drop does, I am BriniaSona. I've used all 4 current major Os's since they started. Right now with the decline of iOS, BlackBerry,a d Windows Phone I've got to wondering. What makes Android SOOOOO much better than the rest. What do you guys like about it.*

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Things I love:

1. So much customizability
2. So many great devices to choose from
3. Constant innovation, both from Google and from 3rd party developers
4. Especially convenient if you use Google for your cloud data.
5. Great community, like this one!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome.

Really what sets Android apart is you can really make your phone fit you. You can customize pretty much everything about it to fit your life or work/productivity style. That adds some complexity vs other options where it's more of a an "out of the box" experience for the most part, but worth it if you're the type of person who would rather tell your phone what you want it to do rather than have a company tell you what your phone can do.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello Drop does, I am BriniaSona. I've used all 4 current major Os's since they started. Right now with the decline of iOS, BlackBerry,a d Windows Phone I've got to wondering. What makes Android SOOOOO much better than the rest. What do you guys like about it.*

Welcome to the forums!
I think B. Diddy put it best. Customizing is easy and can all be done out of the box. Hate Samsung's Keyboard? Fine get a different one from Play. Don't like Sense? (HTC's User Interface) fine get a different launcher. Almost anything you can think of can be modified or changed completely. Widgets, especially.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberprettyfashiongirl95