Bubbles on Pixel 8 screens?

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
So I've been reading reports about bubbles appearing on the pixel 8 and 8 pro screens if you put them in direct sunlight and shine a light onto them. I just wondered if anyone here has experience that on their phone? I'm considering upgrading because Google still has some really good sales on the phone. Just wondering if anyone's having this issue, if it's widespread etc
Thanks!

Reactions: notforhire

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
based on all the articles, it's obviously a real thing. I briefly owned a P8P and didn't care for it. if I had kept it and taken it outside and seen these deformations (that look like bubbles, but aren't) I would have been.................... very displeased. it's a QC issue. take a chance. you won't know until it's in your hand.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
So I've been reading reports about bubbles appearing on the pixel 8 and 8 pro screens if you put them in direct sunlight and shine a light onto them. I just wondered if anyone here has experience that on their phone? I'm considering upgrading because Google still has some really good sales on the phone. Just wondering if anyone's having this issue, if it's widespread etc
Thanks!
I don't have it and if you do it's supposed to be practically unnoticeable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter