Bug Free Phone..

ceff7711

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone NOT having some or all of the bugs listed here? Just curious if I should try to exchange again or wait for updates/fixes.

Thanks

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea that would be encouraging to see. One thing holding me back from buying is all the stuff I'm seeing reported here.

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Setting the bar at perfection may leave you disappointed. My phone has experienced many of these same issues and it's the price of being an early adopter. Although frustrating at times it has still been a good experience overall.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the biggest unforgivable sin was Sense reloading all the time but since the Chrome update this has happened with less frequency and has improved dramatically.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

AlternetConcept

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Other than my google wallet and htc hub not working properly... I don't think I'm having any other issues... Been using it for a whole day now...

qhinton

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having issues with the

light sensor during calls it doesn't always turn the screen back on,

sense reloads its 1 out of 5 times when returning to the home screen,
multi tasking is not that good apps have to reload sometimes causing me to lose data,

the volume rocker placement is the biggest because when powering on I oftentimes adjust the volume too

Thinking about going back to the nexus its slower on every way but smoother.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah i have been bug free. i have yet to see anything that people are reporting, such as a bad camera, sense resetting, apps closing or not working at all, problems with texting or calling, etc. i guess i lucked out and got one that works. lol. hopefully it stays that way but after having it for almost 2 weeks i'm happy.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Only issue I seem to have is slow data speeds on 3G.. and per one persons suggestion, I may call in and have it reprovisioned..

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
There's no such thing as a bug free device. Someone is always going to complain about something. And since HTC does not have control over every piece of software on the phone, you can't blame them for everything. Physically, I have no problems with my EVOLTE. Some of the things that are not exactly how I would have liked them, I don't consider them bugs. I consider them programming decisions made by HTC or the app developers.

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I haven't experienced any of the bugs mentioned yet. I'm sure something will come up but nothing yet

Sent from my ALL NEW HTC Evo 4G LTE!!

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
You have to remember that people complain more often than praise. So you'll hear more complaining about their phones than from people that don't have any issues.

I for one have not had any issues. No random reboots, or reception issues. My EVO gets great battery life and I can connect via Bluetooth with my car's Ford Sync system with no problems. Doesn't overheat. Now, I haven't fully tested everything (e.g., the camera) but I don't expect any issues. Knock on wood!

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I've had a perfect, bug free experience with mine so far. There are some things I prefer about stock ICS and some that I prefer about sense that I may mess with at some point after I root, but those can't be considered bugs.

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
My E4gLTE has worked perfectly since I picked it up from best buy... Not a single issue ::knock on wood:: and battery life is EXCEPTIONAL on mine with how I use the phone.

I am amazed that this phone with 1500 less mAh than my extended battery OG Evo out lasts the OG Evo without breaking a sweat. Yesterday night I was keep the screen on while streaming long youtube videos after 13 hours of use and only got the battery to 34% before I had to sleep and plug it in.. the thing doesn't want to die.

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine's been good, no problems, stuck in a defender and all sensors work, no bugs, I'm in love!

Sent from my LTEVO using Android Central Forums

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Today is exactly two weeks since UPS brought my preordered EVO4GLTE. I love this phone and am now fully acclimated to ICS. I don't like HTC's multitasking but I can live with it until an update fixes it. No random reboots, no WiFi problems, battery life is totally insane. Easily get 18 hours with time to spare and that's with heavy use. My camera is better than any cell phone camera I've ever seen or used by a wide margin. And that stunning screen! Did I mention that I love this phone.

Reactions: cloak.n.dagger

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
All my bugs are minor and can be fixed with a update

Like what HTC did with the one x

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member