Buy nexus?

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
With the new update is the nexus a good choice? How has the new ics update helped the phone? Thanks in advance.

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Someone that I work with told me something scary about the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. Him and his wife both have one and sometimes they are unable to make phone calls. They have exchanged the phones and the issue still continues. He said that others have reported similar issues. I'm not sure if the 4.0.4 update fixed this. I use a GSM Galaxy Nexus on AT&T and it's great. I'm also not sure if he is using the phone in a low signal area. You may want to do a Google search and see what you find.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Some had good luck with the phone even before the update. I was one of the ones that benefited from a stronger signal after the update. I had a Maxx that I was using, but haven't touched it since the update. Like the other poster said, if you live in a low signal area then you won't be happy with the Nexus. It doesn't have the strongest radio like say a Motorola would have. But if you get a good signal now, then you will be OK.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasgabel