Buying a HTC phone in China/direct from HTC?

TripleR7

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure of the best place to post this, so I thought I would try it here. I have a friend that works for HTC and travels to China quite a bit. He is happy to get me any phone I want while there, and that includes some phones that aren't even out yet. Unfortunately, he doesn't really know much about the different phones available. Any advice on where I can look or what I should get? Thanks!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
If he can get you any phone you want you should stick with the HTC devices being offered on your carrier. You can't flash over with major carriers only Cricket.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
HTC Website, but it's got to be GSM. CDMA is a no go unless it comes from the carrier.

This. Make sure the phone is compatible with your carrier.

Is there a specific carrier SIM you want to put in the device (assuming you're looking for a GSM device).

Sent from my ADR6400L

viking#AC

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure of the best place to post this, so I thought I would try it here. I have a friend that works for HTC and travels to China quite a bit. He is happy to get me any phone I want while there, and that includes some phones that aren't even out yet. Unfortunately, he doesn't really know much about the different phones available. Any advice on where I can look or what I should get? Thanks!

wait your friend works for htc but doesnt know the phones his company makes? i call bs, sorry

HarleyRider1971

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I would see about getting the new HTC One that's supposed to be hitting Verizon next week.. but get it in the developers edition that is only available from HTC.:)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnieH