buying a phone for full price

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
what are the advantages of buying a phone full price as opposed to buying on a contract? I know if you're currently in a contract and want a new phone, or if you want to hold onto your precious unlimited data plan, but if you are out of contract, what's the point of buying a phone full priced when you can have it subsidized by signing a new contract. are there cheaper plans if you don't sign a contract?

just wondering if I'm missing something.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
what are the advantages of buying a phone full price as opposed to buying on a contract? I know if you're currently in a contract and want a new phone, or if you want to hold onto your precious unlimited data plan, but if you are out of contract, what's the point of buying a phone full priced when you can have it subsidized by signing a new contract. are there cheaper plans if you don't sign a contract?

You named every reason to buy a full price device. There are no plan discounts at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

If you're off contract, you can leave without paying an ETF.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaysonIrwin